Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Fight My Battles For My F A T H E R Like A Toy Soldier

 Book 186 - Special Edition Post




1 Samuel 8:20 - 20. That we may be like all nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles. 

2 Chronicles 32:8 - 8. With him is an arm of flesh, but with us is LORD our GOD to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

Isaiah 30:32 - 32. And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the Lord shall lay upon him, it shall be with targets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it. 


Step by Step, Heart to Heart...left right left, we all fall down, like Toy Soldiers. Whenever I hear that song, I think of my F A T H E R mostly, because...the woman who sung that song, lost her F A T H E R. It's very hard to fathom sometimes, because he is no longer here in my life, but...he will always be a part of the memories I have of him. "I will always treasure that unconditionally." I am hanging in there with every ounce of strength I have with every breath I take step by step, heart to heart for my F A T H E R. 

Left right left, I will not fall down in despair, grieve, and unhappiness like a Toy Soldier in this battle fought so hard through the last six months of my F A T H E R. "Who else can endure the kind of pain my family and I went through in one battle fought?" GOD and his son JESUS strengthen me and brighten me in my mind with all the tools I needed to win that battle for my F A T H E R in my pilots name sake. GOD and his son JESUS gave me the courage, the wisdom, and the talent to document without saying a word. The Toy Solider was left standing throughout everything it been through and won with an ounce of victory. With 427 battles fought, I was determined I give those battles to GOD and his son JESUS for my F A T H E R. 

Rest assure...my F A T H E R S story will continue to be true and told. There is justice for that solider known as my F A T H E R who has fallen, not by the wayside, but...in spirit so that he can rest in peace. I also think about my M O T H E R in the same way, and she could also rest assure that her story will also be told and is told in the present and in past tense in documentation without saying a word. I have a long way to go with fighting my battle 427 times for her. Rest assure...her story will be told in one heartbeat. 

There is no holding back in winning the battle 427 times 2 when it comes to loving the two people who are three years, four months apart from each other that I lost in my lifetime. I will not give into the battle I fought, because...GOD and his son JESUS are my captain from my latitude to my longitude, my battle will soon be a victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion