Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Ruth's Legacy Of Love Continues On In Spirit

 Book 183 - Special Edition Post



Ruth 4:11 - 11. And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders said, "We are the witnesses". The LORD make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and Leah. Which two did build the house of Israel and do thou worthily in Ephrata, and be famous in Bethlehem.


Psalms 78:4 - 4. We will not hide them from our children, she sing to the generation to come the praised of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done. 

Psalms 145:4 - One generation shall praise the works to another, and shall declare they acts.


I got some wonderful news to tell my viewers and posters. I happy to announce that my niece Octavia company is now official. She named her 18 wheeler truck after my M O T H E R. It is called, "Ruth's Legacy Trucking, LLC." That give a nice ring to the most beautiful name in the whole world. 

I cried when I saw my M O T H E R S picture, the day she was born (Alpha) and the day she died (Omega) and then Ruth's Legacy Trucking, LLC on my nieces truck. My sister Sherri and I did not expect to see nothing but the name Ruth's Legacy Trucking, LLC, that's it! All that I knew that it made me cry tears of joy. Octavia travels with my M O T H E R in spirit. It's like my M O T H E R journeying in time, but...in spirit.

I am proud of Octavia for everything she does when she drive her truck around the country in memory of my M O T H E R. So beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion