Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Just Reminiscing Life

 Book 176





Genesis 19:17 - 17. And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for they life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain lest thou be consumed. 

Genesis 45:5 - 5. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither; for GOD did send me before you to preserve life. 


Maybe I should stop talking about my M O T H E R for a while, because I like to keep a non grieving head on my shoulders. Don't get me wrong, but...everyone has a right to grieve for their loved ones. It is just I get so tired of crying my eyes out each and everyday. Yes, I do miss my M O T H E R very much; just as much as I miss my F A T H E R. I am trying to find something else to talk about here on this blog of mines.

Let's see...what to say? Perhaps, let me talk about why I am still up so late in the wee hours of the morning? I answer is obvious! My insomnia is acting up! Most of the times I cannot sleep, especially with the anxiety attacks I have to the point I awake out of my sleep and I cannot breathe sometimes. 

I have to take deep breathes to regain consciousness; and I find myself blessed to have received my consciousness required by GOD and his son JESUS. Thank GOD and his son JESUS I took my meds. Sometimes I miss taking my meds and I find myself not thinking about the importance in taking my meds. GOD and his son JESUS show me that I need to take better care of myself and balance my diabetes, so that my A1C's can resume a 6 or 7 on the charts and those are the best readings. Sometimes I do think of my M O T H E R and how she kept herself up with her diabetes and other underline issues she had just before she had her stroke unto her death. 

I am so thankful to GOD and his son JESUS for giving me that chance to live, but...I need to take better care of myself, so that I don't end killing myself. GOD and his son JESUS is good all the time. I am going to work on myself and get better with my diabetes. I think I am going to make this post short and I think I will get ready and prepare myself for bed, because...I am a bit tired and sleepy. I had to talk about myself and not so much about my M O T H E R and F A T H E R, even though I miss them very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion