Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

When GOD And Is Son JESUS Fulfill Their Glory And Their Blessings

Book 151




Matthew 18:26 - 26. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, LORD, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. 


I sit everyday, and wonder about what our lives (the family) would be like on a manfold. It's difficult to say where our future lies when your basically homeless, and no where to go at that particular moment. But...you know what I thought? I thought about how good GOD and his son JESUS is when we knew, as a family that they have forseen our home, before we did. For me my self...I found it amazing what my pilots have done to forsee our future in an image (created by their own) eyes; they see our home, and where it is, and how it's going to be. Blessings fulfilled with greatness and glory.

Our faith is truly strong as Platinum is precious. We (the family) is holding on to faith, trust, belief, hope and grace. That's all that matter in a heartbeat. The people who were responsible for the demise of our lease, and for putting my family out of our home, because of us being on a month to month (without us knowing it) they will see it again when karma fulfill their consciousness, and their eyes will be opened as wide as the latitude would fulfill it width. We already know  our blessings will already be done in a manfold we (the family) will be happy.

GOD and his son JESUS is good all the time as we continue to live one day at a time with my niece, while she's out trucking her big ole 18 wheeler truck. We are very thankful for her giving us (our family) a place of residence for now. Nothing more could of made us more happier. As for Sheba Gold, our family dog, has a place of her own temporarily until we're able to receiver and give her awesome home setting with love. I know that we would be once again be together again (the family and Sheba Gold) whenever GOD and son JESUS say, "We can move now where they will provide us to be as our permanent residence...in the name of the Father (GOD) and in the name of the son (JESUS) and in the name of the Holy Ghost (in Spirit) that's all that matter to us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion