Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

We Will Never Forget The One We Love This Holiday Season

Book 152





Numbers 35:31 - 31. Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death



I miss my popski so much...I can't began to fathom what it's been like for us. We think of him everyday, especially around this time of the year, from the day of my FATHER'S death on the 4th of December 2016, three years ago. It's hard not to think of him when it comes to missing his barbecue. We (Sherri,Wesley Jr. and I) haven't been the best of children towards him, I admit that, but...we saw him when we needed to see him) and we continued to come, and we came, and we saw him before we knew fully that our FATHER was really sick.

"That part was kept from us!"  But...I don't want to rehash the past, because it's a bum rush; we (the family) would like to keep old relic in it's place. It's time to think ahead into the future, because...I finally after all this time...let my FATHER go, because I can't bring him back to us ever, but...I would let GOD'S vengeance take over what was done to my MOTHER and his children. We forgive and love everyone involved, but...we will never forget it for infinity. It's not easy to forget what was once a beautiful family...to no family connection at all, because of what was done to my family. No more grudges held against those culprits, because they will meet their day of judgement. I'm only saying what I must say; I'm only expressing how I really feel, and it's only natural to do so when the man we (the family) love has been taken from us for infinity. But...like I said, "We (the family) must let old relic go...and for it to our past tense.

GOD and his sons vengeance is their virtue to fight our battles, but...karma will soon meet up with those who meant my family sorrow. I can say, "I'm comfortable with the way I feel about most things...one...is the death of my FATHER and loving him enough to let him go." Like I said...I can't bring him back to life, but I must go on with living life to the fullest in the name of my pilots. Nothing in my life without my FATHER will never be the same, but...I must go on, no matter how much it hurt. All I have is memories of a lifetime.

I'll settle for those fine memories, because...it's all I have to hold onto.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion