Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, November 1, 2019

When Demands Are Overrated

Book 148






Proverbs 3:6 - 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 
                16:1 - 1. The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the      LORD.
                16:9 - 9. A man's heart deciseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps. 



*I will keep this "girl" anonymous throughout my post



I'm starting to think that I had this girl wrong from the get go. I thought that she would change her tune about a whole lot of stuff, but...I was totally wrong when I comes her way of thinking about the consequences and the repercussions of her actions. Here's what happened! She tried to plan a birthday party for her son, which is common for someone who loves her son very much. But...here's the problem! She planned her son's birthday party without telling my twin sister Sherri and her husband about it.

So what is the verdict of the situation of this girl's son's birthday party? Well...here is the answer! I don't think Sherri was going to let this girl have the birthday party at our family home. Or at least...for now, being so that this girl's son's birthday party is tomorrow. Here's what I know. If you'r e going to plan something as important as birthday party, tell the person, or person's in charge, and are the heads of the home, and not plan anything ahead of self, if it can be helped.

I guess this girl thought she had more leverage than my twin sister and her husband to request her demands anytime she felt like dropping them like a dime on a catch. Common sense will tell her otherwise not to do what she did instantaneously without thinking ahead of herself, and making strong demands without telling my twin sister and her husband about her plan to have her son's  birthday party at our home. It's only logical to assume right and let my twin sister and her husband know extremely ahead of time, and not ahead of self, just like this girl has done. With this said, it would give awesome quality on our way of thinking that making demands is a way of life without suffering it consequences and the repercussions that comes along with those demands. Think twice and ask first before you place a demand cause you think you can anytime.

DITTO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion