Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, October 21, 2019

Uncommon Valor Towards Its Common Virtue

Book 147







Deuteronomy 31:6 - 6. Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, He it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 

1 Chronicles 28:20 - 20. And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it; fear not, nor be dismayed; for the LORD GOD even my GOD will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for  the service of the house of the LORD




*I choose to keep the "girl" and the "woman" anonymous throughout my post




What do I mean when I say, "Uncommon Valor Towards Its Common Virtue?" It means exceptional bravery...a common denominator and courage was found in the hearts of those who fought for what they believe in. This is what I saw in this "girl" who fought totally hard to make ends meet. Her suffering, and her exceptional bravery was rewarded with a job, and a potential status for child support from the father of one of her babies, so that she want have to worry about her sons (who are practically babies), or whether they are going to eat, or to be clothe from one day to the next. But...GOD and his son JESUS is good all the time.

I find that the "girl" in this post was telling the truth all the time about what was really going on in her life, when we (my family) known her to be a compulsive liar. We were all wrong about this girl! She was really struggling with her self esteem. She was crying all the time, because...she was trying all she could as a single mother with two babies. Sometimes I had to ask myself, "Why did I doubt this girl, when all she tried to do is tell us about how hard her life was?"

It's obvious to know when this woman this "girl" lived with had thrown her out of her house, because of her crying babies. I had to ask myself, "What is the real reason this woman throw this "girl" out of her home?" Just like I said, "The girl's crying babies!" This woman couldn't stand for the babies to cry all day, everyday when she have a two year old walking around the house crying too. I feel it was totally wrong what this woman did to this girl.

How would she feel if someone threw her out of the house with her baby? He reaping day is coming for her in full force. But...I'm proud to say that this 'girl" is being totally brave with self confidence and her self esteem. There will be days that she will be overwhelmed with taking care of two babies, and she will cry of many days, because of being overwhelmed, but...she chose to stick it out; take care of her babies and move on to big and better things. This "girl" is getting ready to finish school and receive her GED. I couldn't be more prouder of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion