Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, August 22, 2022

What A Blessing To Receive In A Walker

 Book 200 - Special Edition Post - I thank you JESUS for my 200th Post





Ephesians 1:3 - 3. Blessed be the GOD and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly place in Christ.


Wow! I am so thankful to my LORD JESUS Christ for blessing me with a not new, but a used walker. I was just thinking about a walker on my way back home to the shelter I stay in for now until I get me and my son Zachary a place to stay. I could not believe what I saw in the door way of the shelter. There were three walkers and I have already chosen on of the walkers that would support my back most of all. It was like this particular walker was waiting on me to grab it just like the one in the picture above. I praised JESUS for the walker that was made for me, since I forgot my cane at my sister Sherri and brother in law Lorenzo's house. 

I feel my M O T H E R would of been proud to see a nice walker like the one I now own. I have been thinking of my M O T H E R a lot lately, my F A T H E R included. It's not a day I don't think about the both of them. My F A T H E R would of been proud to see the walker I have as well. I am going to practice folding it up and placing it inside my car for security. I can't wait to show my sister that fine walker with back support. 

It was just what I needed to be secure and comfortable. M O T H E R...F A T H E R, if there was anything in the world like the walker I have, I would of given it to either parent. The one that need it the most! Thank you JESUS for my fine used walker. I got it cleaned up and ready to go for it's first run.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion