Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Riding The Successful Storm

 Book 181



Joshua 1:8 - 8. This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt mediate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Proverbs 3:9-10 - 9. Honor the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase. 10. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. 

Philippians 4:19 - 19. But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 


I just miss the ole girl so much, I can't began to fathom my life with out my M O T H E R. It's still hard for me to bare the though that I am never going to see my M O T H E R again. I am still grieving for her in my own way. It is not a day I don't think of her. All I could do is to pray for comfort to ease the pain I feel about losing my M O T H E R. 

This was why I will dedicate my road to success to my M O T H E R and to my F A T H E R. I just found out that my book, "The Minorities, The Pilot" is going to be scripted into a movie. That is the greatest accomplishment that I have ever received. Just like my M O T H E R, I am riding the storm to success. Yes, I got Hollywood producer eager and ready to turn my book into a movie. 

But, the only thing that I need to accomplish is getting the screenplay to the producers of Chad Conley Productions. Screenplays aren't cheep! I am looking to pay thousands of dollars to provide the screenplay to producers. That's money that I don't have on me; not even my account. I decided to do a fundraiser in order to raise at least $9000.00 to cover the cost of the screenplay.

I know that I can't let this opportunity get away from me, because it is a chance of a lifetime deal. I would like to provide for my son Zachary everything that I never had so that he can have a better life. That is my goal to do so, even if I need to use my car as collateral to cover the cost of the screenplay. Using my car as collateral is risky, but...when it comes to Zachary, I am willing to do what I need to see that he have a better life. I am riding the storm for Zachary. 

I can't pass up a chance of lifetime to live a better life. I guess I am like most people who have the opportunity to live a successful life, and I don't blame them not one bit. This is my goal for Zachary and I am not to pass this opportunity of being famous up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion