Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Surrendering All The Love One Can Ever Have

Book 154



Ecclesiastes 7:3 - 3. Sorrow is better than laughter: for by sadness of the counternance the



I did something thus day I had no control over. I had to surrender my puppy dog Sheba, because I had no where to place her in the midst of things, and people alike. I had no choice, because where I am, she can't be, with the proper financial stability. I hurt so bad right now, because I had to give her up with tears beaming down my cheek bones, like a river flows it's rapids beating against the shore. I could see Sheba's face in my memory of her.

I hear her bark as though she's right here with me. I know I will never forget Sheba for as long as I live. She was a very beautiful house broken dog with a lot of funny qualities about her. Sheba kept a smile on my face everyday I walked her, pet her, and gave her all the love I could give her, before I turned her over to my brother-in-law, who took charge of her while I tried to look the other way, so I would see her leave out the front door one last time.

I miss her more than the hours that she was taken away from my heart. All I know...I will never forget my Sheba, and I pray to GOD and his son JESUS that Sheba will be provided with a good family who will love her like I did, and that she's not neglected, nor abused. I pray that Sheba will have a forever home to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion