Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, February 9, 2018

Nothing But Reality And Memories

Book 84












Ephesians 6:17 - 18 - 17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the world of GOD; 18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;







There are days I just sit around and do nothing. I sit around with so many memories of my father  floating around in my head, I still can't put all the pieces of together. It's like a puzzle. None of the pieces fit but reality, that's it. I know I must let go the past and start living for today.

I know that I've said this so many times through out my posts on this blog, but I believe this time I've decided to let go what was once was and live for today and GOD and his son JESUS willing...tomorrow. GOD is good all the time. I believe that with all my heart. I know that I must let this old thing called relex, or old clothes go, so that I can be forgiven by my pilots above. I'm starting to see what my twin sister Sherri has been preaching to me for so many months past advanced.

 Yes! I will miss my FATHER very much. That will not change in a heartbeat. I believe this is why I have the strength to move on, because I've been praying a lot more to GOD and his son JESUS for comfort, guidance and understanding. That's all can do. Sorry so short, because everything that has been done and said is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion